An old cowhand came riding into town on a hot, dry, dusty day. The local sheriff watched from his chair in front of the saloon as the cowboy wearily dismounted and tied his horse to the rail.

On a hot, dry, dusty day, an old cow drove into town.


The local sheriff watched from his chair in front of the saloon as the cowboy dismounted and tied his horse to the rail in exhaustion.


The cowboy then moved slowly to the back of his horse, lifted its tail and kissed it where the sun didn't shine. She dropped the ponytail and walked towards the swinging doors of the saloon.


"Stay there, sir," said the sheriff. "Did I see what I thought I saw?"


"I think you did, Sheriff. I got a severe chapped lip."


"And will that cure them?" asked the sheriff.


"No, but it keeps me from licking them."

 

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url